Friday 11 June 2010

"Rihanna treated me like a love pawn", says rapper Drake .


Rihanna has been blasted by an ex-lover who claims he was used like a 'pawn' by the Umbrella singer after her bitter split from Chris Brown.

Drake, Rihanna and Breezy Pictures, Images and Photos


Rapper Drake, real name Aubrey Graham, hit out after finally confirming the pair dated in 2009 – after RiRi, 22, asked him to pen a song for her. 
The pair were spotted on a number of dates in New York – but now Drake says he can empathise with some of the girls he has ‘used’ in the past. 
The 23-year-old moaned, ‘I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? 
'She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, “Wow, this feels terrible.”’ 
rihanna & drake Pictures, Images and Photos
Rihanna has since moved on to US basketball star Matt Kemp
Rihanna and Matt Kemp Pictures, Images and Photos

DEEP!

No comments: