Thursday 9 September 2010

Willow Smith - Whip my Hair [Smash hit]

So.... Will Smith gave birth to Multi-talented android kids from the future...



The success of her debut song "Whip my hair" took Everyman by surprise. This 9-year0old girl singing about her Swagger is about to make Jay-z an even richer man, with Willow inking a new deal under Roc-Nation/Columbia

It also looks like  Willow Smith is also gaining some high profile fans. Beyonce’s younger sister, Solange Knowles, wrote on her Twitter page Wednesday, “WIllow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!”
Singer and Dancing With the Stars contestant, Brandy, wrote to her Twitter followers, “jumped onboard too. "OK, these lil Smith kids are AMAZING!! I whip my hair back and forth... Ms Willow is not to be played with!!"”

No comments: