Tuesday 14 September 2010

50 Cent to star in EastEnders!

50cent
The rapper has confirmed he will be heading to Albert Square...
50 Cent will be making a cameo in Eastenders after bosses of the BBC show invited him to make a guest appearance.
Fiddy, who has previously claimed to be a fan of the soap is apparently excited about filming his scenes but it upset that The Vic landlady,Peggy Mitchell (played by Barbara Windsor) will not be on set after quitting the show last Friday.
50 revealed to The Mirror: "I really wanted Peggy to throw me out of her pub, but I didn't get it organised quick enough and it's too late now,"
He added: "I've performed with Eminem and Justin Timberlake, acted with De Niro andPacino, had a guest spot on The Simpsons - in the U.S. a sign that you've made it to the very top, but I can't fulfill my biggest showbiz dream."
In other news, Curtis jackson, a.k.a. 50 cent has said he would help his good friend Wayne Rooney in getting some prostitutes that won't get him in trouble.

1 comment:

Remel London said...

Sky News reported that this isn't true and the BBC producers have denied the rumours!