Friday 17 September 2010

Jay-Z to invest in Arsenal

He's got 99 Problems (but a pitch ain't one)
'

Jay-Z is planning to spend more time in London with his wife Beyonce' Carter as he prepares to invest in the top British 
team. The rapper has previously spoken of his interest in becoming a major shareholder in Arsenal, admitting he has been a fan of the team since French star Thierry Henry played for them.

Earlier this year, the rapper said he'd like to invest in the club, but now he wants a "hands-on" role, the website reported. "We would have to spend much more time in London. Bey knows how much I love sports and has known about my interest in Arsenal for a while," he said.

"I never want to be a back-seat investor. I want to be on the board, involved in the decision-making. I'm at the stage of my career where I am ready for another investment like this. "

No comments: