Monday 9 August 2010

Queen Latifah Comes Out, Romantic Photos Leaked!

Queen Latifah comes out, romantic photos! Good for the Queen! Actress Queen Latifah was recently spotted getting up close and personal with her long-time trainer and girlfriend, Jeanette Jenkins, aboard a yacht with Alicia Keyes and Swizz Beatz in France. It's been rumored for quite sometime that the two were sharing a home and even bumping dirties, howevere, this is the first time the two have been spotted being intimate with one another. This is surprising considering this is the kind of buzz the tabloids would be on top of.
 
We have photos inside from Queen Latifah and Jeantte Jenkins romantic yacht ride. Personally, I'm happy for the actress. I can't say I'm surprised. I've never seen her with a man outside of her movies and I kind of got a vibe from her the first time I saw her at an awards show a few years back. You can read on to check out the photos! What do you guys think? Are you surprised?
 
queen
 
queen

Behind every rumour is a fragment of truth - Tclevelz

No comments: