Monday 7 February 2011

Wiley Accused Of Being Racist After Jay Sean Twitter Outburst


After an argument with Jay Sean on twitter last Friday, Wiley has started again on his attention-seeking antics. 

Wiley tweeted "I dont care how many Asian fans defend him Jay Sean ur a d*ckhead you ain't done sh*t for the uk ever Juggy is a don for u."

Jay Sean who is a huge success in the United States and has made songs with artists such as Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj replied to Wiley's tweets by calling him racist. 

At which point Wiley tweeted "I love the Asian community minus Jay Sean trust me big up Preeya [Kalidas] she is so special. Which Asian artist has Jay Sean brought thru tell me please."

Jay Sean then tweeted : "I am confused brutha. I put YOU on my rmx for DOWN???! And i worked with Skepta…AND BBK!!! Ive always had shown love for u and the grime scene..Chip, Tinie, I’ve worked wit all of u."

After that tweet. Jay Sean fans have since sent barrage of tweets towards Wiley.

According to a source both men have squashed their differences in person.


No comments: