Sunday 21 November 2010

TC's WAVE meets Tim Westwood at the Hammersmith Apollo! & Competition

As you know, I was backstage at the Rick Ross event thanks to my good friend Toba who alongside the rest of "A Few Good Men Inc", organised the London and Manchester concerts for Ricky Rozayyy.
Whilst backstage I managed to bump into a few people. This varies from the likes of Tyga to Rick Ross and the big boss Tim Westwood.I managed to actually strike up conversation with Mr Westwood who is actually a very cool person and is at least 6 ft 4.
Mr Westwood promised that there "Strap it up before you slap it up" campaign would be coming to my side of town very soon. 

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1148.snc4/149089_10150329337290333_750110332_15873616_2122570_n.jpg

In case you were wondering... That's me on the right 
(Do I look to serious?)

Also, when my blog/site gets up to 100,000 hits. I will be doing a little giveaway/competition.
To be in the competition earlier than everyone else. All you have to do is....

Simply e-mail your most spectacular image from wherever you are in the world.

In this picture there has to be "TC's WAVE" written somewhere or on something.

For Example : *P.S. I know my example sucks, you can beat this with you eyes closed*


No comments: