Tuesday 27 July 2010

Shay UK Bombshell. Alleged Kanye West girlfriend/fling sex video leaked!

kanye wests girlfriend
Shay The UK Bombshell

Meet Shay UK Bombshell, Kanye West’s new girlfriend. And yes she is definitely a woman with curves. And while I find it hard to believe, apparently Miss Shay was blessed with these 30 JJ breasts. I’ve never known anyone blessed with jugs that big, but whatever.
Shay told a source, “The biggest misconception of me is…they THINK I’ve had surgery. I’ve heard it all, fake boobs, fake nose, lipo etc… I just think, “damn can’t someone look good without someone else thinking they’ve gone to a doctor? SHEESH. Or even hoe, sl*t etc… But the real question is HAVE YOU SCREWED ME? Nope, didn’t think so.” Alrighty, then. Miss Shay sounds pretty classy too!

While not much is known about Shay biographically, we do know that Shay is currently representing East London as a model. She was born in Kenya and has a background that includes Italian, Kenya, Arabian and Portugese. And my guess has her to be in her mid-twenties, but unfortunately we will probably never know her age because she refuses to reveal it.


She is notorious in London and it was a matter of time till her sex alleged video was leaked online.
HERE IS THE SEX VIDEO IN THE PARK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the video can you get it back