Thursday 6 May 2010

KAT STACKS VS BOW WOW VS JOJO SIMMONS

Not too long ago, the name Kat Stacks started popping up everywhere.

For those hwo don't know, she is the predecessor of SUperhead.

Kat Stacks is a 20 year old proud Industry hoe

Her number is on her twitter page (@ihatekatstacks)

You can ask her for her number and call her up.

She is like Pizza Hut Pussy... Well if ur stateside...



Anyway.....

She has baite dup alot of rappers, some have fought back at her allegations.

Nelly did so on HOT97, the conversation is on the internet....

It seemed her allegations were false against Nelly. But you decide...



.........NOOOOWWWW YEAAHHHH

There has pretty much been a twitter uproar 2 nights ago between Bow wow and JoJo Simmons.

Bow wow dated Jojo's sister Angela Simmons.. but ever since the Kat Stacks made wild allegations towards Bow Wow... There has been a lot of tension between them.

These rumours do not help those of Bow wow getting raped either.. anyway..

Photobucket

May 05, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com got its hands on an EXCLUSIVE excerpt of what Kat Stacks will be putting inside her book. We stop before she gets too graphic:

The 3rd time I saw him he had just came back from club Liv at the Fontainebleau in Miami drunk & texted me to come over sense I only live like 5 mins away in Williams Island building 6000.

I had brought my own Hennessy bottle & I sat down & drank as he was on Twitter on his Apple Mac Book talking about Youtube ( funny how he introduced me to Youtube LOL Bet he regrets that ) after like an hour of me drinking & talking shit he told me to come in his room so I followed, he sat on the black leather chair & I pulled his pants down & started s*cking him up.

As soon as it got h*rd again I shoved it all down my thr*at & slid it up & down without pulling it out , he was squeezing my hair hard & untied my silver top from the back & started playing with my breasts. Minutes later he took off his shirt & got up & laid on the floor, it was so funny ’cause my ankle bracelet started beeping in red so I had to get up & put it to charge which made his d*ck soft.

I took off all my clothes & started s*cking him off again , he told me to come up closer & started f*nger popping me & then switched to my b*oty hole. He kept f*ngering me it felt weird but I kept my mouth shut. While I was licking on his balls he told me to go get this vibrator under the red hat on his long counter table so I did & it was purple & egg shape.

I was expecting for him to ask me to use to in front of him but instead he said to put it back on the floor & keep giving him head. After a while he told me to pick it back up & turn it on & rub the egg shaped vibrator [REDACTED] … I couldn’t believe what he was asking me but I didn’t complain cause as a stripper I’ve had alot of customers ask me to this in the Champagne Rooms.

Of course, we're not going to repeat what she say Bow Weezy ASKED HER TO DO WITH IT!! But you can imagine . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catstax is a real Dickhead... one day lool just one day!

TarynAllegra said...

LMaoo Im Madd Latee But This Soo Funny Its Shameful Nd Funny Bitter Sweet